POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : renderer Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:20:00 EDT (-0400)
  renderer (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Nick Portelli
Subject: renderer
Date: 2 Feb 2000 19:43:06
Message: <3898CFE4.6E0E95CB@pilot.msu.edu>
I'm sure someone has found this already.  but look at this renderer.
http://www.lightflowtech.com/

Post a reply to this message

From: Chris Huff
Subject: Re: renderer
Date: 2 Feb 2000 19:48:49
Message: <chrishuff_99-80620F.19494002022000@news.povray.org>
In article <3898CFE4.6E0E95CB@pilot.msu.edu>, Nick Portelli
<por### [at] pilotmsuedu> wrote:

> I'm sure someone has found this already.  but look at this renderer.
> http://www.lightflowtech.com/

I have seen that page before, I think from a message here...
What specifically about it?

--
Chris Huff
e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom

Post a reply to this message

From: Phil Clute
Date: 2 Feb 2000 23:30:21
Message: <3899048D.AAD680D1@tiac.net>
> I have seen that page before, I think from a message here...

I seem to remember the picture of the nut. I think a couple people
attempted(and basically succeeded)rendering the same scene.
--
Phil
...coffee?...yes please! extra sugar,extra cream...Thank you.

Post a reply to this message