POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Oceana POV Game Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:15:30 EDT (-0400)
  Oceana POV Game (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Phil Clute
Subject: Oceana POV Game
Date: 5 Feb 2000 03:06:29
Message: <389BDA33.F65FE012@tiac.net>
Every once in a while someone mentions using pov to make a game. I'm
not usually into games much(although I do have a penchant for Resident
Evil)but while I was wandering around the povray-webring I discovered
Oceana. It's all in german or something so I don't understand any of it
but I thought I would share it with the gamers among the pov community.

http://www.reichderfantasy.de/oceana/
--
Phil
...coffee?...yes please! extra sugar,extra cream...Thank you.

Post a reply to this message