POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Eroded finish Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:32:30 EDT (-0400)
  Eroded finish (Message 41 to 46 of 46)
From: Lance Birch
Subject: Re: Eroded finish
Date: 7 Feb 2000 07:54:42
Message: <389ec092@news.povray.org>
Matt Giwer wrote:
>     Also unless bait is a modifier as to the type of
> flame that should be one word.

Fish bait, animal bait, flame bait.

*g'night*

--
Lurking Lance.

Date: 7 Feb 2000 08:34:19
Message: <k8epuu9cf1f.fsf@jeeves.stud.ntnu.no>
David Fontaine <dav### [at] faricynet> writes:

> Was that the one about shattering baseball bats in college games?

No, no. It was the quiz one:
<quote>
And if you borrowed the issue from your dentist's office as part of an
effort to appear erudite, just remember to call it Scinteific American,
not America. "Oh I've been reading Scientific America for years" is
probably the second most common thing a member of the staff hears, the
firste beeing, "Jeez, I would have thought a magizine editor could afford a
nicer apartment".
</quote>
--
Sigmund Kyrre Aas