POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Linked POV-museum page is up and a java question Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:26:03 EDT (-0400)
  Linked POV-museum page is up and a java question (Message 31 to 36 of 36)
From: Jon A  Cruz
Subject: Re: Linked POV-museum page is up and a java question
Date: 29 Jan 2000 17:45:00
Message: <38936E95.4966DD68@geocities.com>
David Fontaine wrote:

> > Which version of NS are you checking with? Things work fine for me.
> >
> > NS doesn't do a pop-up, but it does show the ALT text in the status bar.
>
> 4.7, and I was sure it wasn't. Oh well. It works now anyways.

That's quite strange. Which 4.7?

It's possible that a problem somewhere else caused a side effect. Maybe you
can check that snippet I posted. It works here, so maybe that can help figure
things out.

--
"My new computer's got the clocks, it rocks
But it was obsolete before I opened the box" - W.A.Y.

Post a reply to this message