POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : You know you've been raytracing too long... Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:18:32 EDT (-0400)
  You know you've been raytracing too long... (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: TonyB
Subject: You know you've been raytracing too long...
Date: 13 Jan 2000 11:13:05
Message: <387df991@news.povray.org>
...when you find a magazine called "P.O.V." and you curse out loud when you
find out it isn't about POV-Ray.

Post a reply to this message

From: H E  Day
Subject: Re: You know you've been raytracing too long...
Date: 13 Jan 2000 17:38:45
Message: <387E521E.13D38D61@fci.net>
Been there.

H.E. Day
------------------------
Science is merely a method of gathering data and information.
Science *cannot* prove facts.
It can only provide theories that fit given data.
Technology is merely Science applied to common situations.
Technology is used for both good and evil.
Society is a framework mostly dependent on the willing participation of it
subjects.
Kingdoms and dominions come and go, none are eternal.
In the end, Society, Technology, and Science do not matter.  Only the actions
and choices of the individual will matter. <><

Post a reply to this message

I can't find the screensaver (my favorite)
"You know you've been raytracing too long"
I lost it !
Where is it ?

--
Martial