POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : japanese book about Pov-Ray ?? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:19:19 EDT (-0400)
  japanese book about Pov-Ray ?? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Fabien Mosen
Subject: japanese book about Pov-Ray ??
Date: 14 Jan 2000 12:26:49
Message: <387F5CE2.99C1554F@skynet.be>
I got some information about a soon-to-be published japanese book
about Pov-Ray, editor being "Ascii corp".
Do someone knows more about it ?
I seem to remember something about this in these groups, but
can't find it back...

Fabien.

Post a reply to this message

> I got some information about a soon-to-be published japanese book
> about Pov-Ray, editor being "Ascii corp".
> Do someone knows more about it ?
> I seem to remember something about this in these groups, but
> can't find it back...

http://www.win.ne.jp/~kom/indexe.html
G.

Post a reply to this message