POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : MegaPov for Linux? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:25:40 EDT (-0400)
  MegaPov for Linux? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Micha Riser
Subject: MegaPov for Linux?
Date: 10 Jan 2000 13:01:35
Message: <3879FD18.5E4217F9@datacomm.ch>
Did anybody already manage to compile the megapov source for linux?
Could you send me the makefile for it?

- Micha

 email:                      mic### [at] michavirtualavenet
 visit my homepage:          http://micha.virtualave.net
 POVRay Objects Collection:  http://povobjects.virtualave.net

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: MegaPov for Linux?
Date: 10 Jan 2000 13:09:24
Message: <387A1DDB.93AC5B3E@pacbell.net>
Micha Riser wrote:

> Did anybody already manage to compile the megapov source for linux?
> Could you send me the makefile for it?
>
> - Micha

Mark Gordon, the POV-Team member for the Linux platform, has a compile
available here - http://www.mailbag.com/users/mtgordon/megapov.html