POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : WOW! Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:15:24 EDT (-0400)
  WOW! (Message 11 to 14 of 14)
From: Matt
Subject: Re: WOW! (thanks)
Date: 9 Jan 2000 16:54:55
Message: <38790370.DB755616@connectfree.co.uk>
Thanks for the welcome.
The FAQ's are very helpful.
I've been looking at some of your images too. Maybe with time I can get
that good.
Thanks again.

Matt

Post a reply to this message

From: Andrea Ryan
Subject: Re: WOW!
Date: 9 Jan 2000 22:23:35
Message: <38794E10.3B049468@global2000.net>
Welcome!  I've always wanted to do 3D too.
Brendan Ryan

Matt wrote:

> I just discovered povray. I cant beleive that this is free.
> I only want to do 3D as a hobby but its sooo expensive, or so I
> thought..
> And there are loads of modellers available for Linux too.
> This is great stuff.

Post a reply to this message

From: Spider
Date: 10 Jan 2000 12:09:30
Message: <387958DC.EC7310E1@bahnhof.se>
Welcome home.

--
//Spider    --  [ spider@bahnhof.se ]-[ http://darkmere.wanfear.com/ ]
And the devil in black dress watches over

Post a reply to this message

> I just discovered povray. I cant beleive that this is free.
> I only want to do 3D as a hobby but its sooo expensive, or so I
> thought..
> And there are loads of modellers available for Linux too.
> This is great stuff.

    Welcome to the crowd. Tell your friends. Its the only thing
that can do anything without leaving a flavor behind in the image.