POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help me test out my on-line povray interface! Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:20:03 EDT (-0400)
  Help me test out my on-line povray interface! (Message 1 to 10 of 28)
From: Steven Webb
Subject: Help me test out my on-line povray interface!
Date: 2 Jan 2000 19:27:50
Message: <386FED06.D6DB3C1D@badcheese.com>
I just finished writing an on-line povray interface.

http://www.badcheese.com/~steve/povray_form.shtml

help me push it and check it for bugs and stuff!

NOTE: I also wrote it so if you have a linux machine with mysql,
perl::DBI and povray on it, you can connect to the server and become
part of the engine yourself!

- Steve Webb

Post a reply to this message