POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Yeah! New URL! Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:15:55 EDT (-0400)
  Yeah! New URL! (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: David Fontaine
Subject: Yeah! New URL!
Date: 20 Dec 1999 18:36:44
Message: <385EBBA0.F9F4E1FA@isd.net>
I was getting sick of prohosting stalling and going down and whatnot so
I moved!

--
___     ______________________________
 | \     |_        <lfo### [at] isdnet>
 |_/avid |ontaine      <ICQ 55354965>

Post a reply to this message

From: Andrea Ryan
Subject: Re: Yeah! New URL!
Date: 20 Dec 1999 21:49:59
Message: <385EE88C.37520F20@global2000.net>
You need to change the statement at the very bottom of your home page.  It
it has "prohosting" where it should say "faricy.net".
Brendan Ryan

David Fontaine wrote:

> I was getting sick of prohosting stalling and going down and whatnot so
> I moved!
>
> --
> ___     ______________________________
>  | \     |_        <lfo### [at] isdnet>
>  |_/avid |ontaine      <ICQ 55354965>

Post a reply to this message

> You need to change the statement at the very bottom of your home page.  It
> it has "prohosting" where it should say "faricy.net".
> Brendan Ryan

Stupid me! Okay it's done.

--
Homepage: http://www.faricy.net/~davidf/