POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Looking for 3d model of a skull Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:18:51 EDT (-0400)
  Looking for 3d model of a skull (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Gail Shaw
Subject: Looking for 3d model of a skull
Date: 19 Dec 1999 11:03:04
Message: <385d01b8@news.povray.org>
Does anyone know where I can fing a 3d model of a skull.
Human or animal, medium detail.

I found one at 3dcafe but the format is .max and I don't seem
to have a convertor that can handle that.

Thanks

Gail
gsh### [at] monotixcoza
sig under reconstruction following hard drive crash

Post a reply to this message

> Does anyone know where I can fing a 3d model of a skull.
> Human or animal, medium detail.
>
> I found one at 3dcafe but the format is .max and I don't seem
> to have a convertor that can handle that.

 Gail,

 I have a highly detailed human skull in .3ds format you are welcome to.
Send me an email if interested.

--
Wishing you Seasons Greetings, A Merry Christmas, and A Happy New Year !