POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Isosurface function list? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 21:06:02 EDT (-0400)
  Isosurface function list? (Message 20 to 29 of 39)
From: Bill DeWitt
Subject: Re: Isosurface function list?
Date: 12 Dec 1999 20:54:51
Message: <385451eb@news.povray.org>
"SamuelT." <STB### [at] aolcom> wrote in message
> > I don't mind though, if you do a good job, that means less work for
> > me... 8-)
>
> How 'bout we split the job?

    I think the first thing we should do is ask someone who -has- downloaded
every post (rather than just planned to, like me) to do a search for the
words isosurface and function and zip up all those posts, then we can split
them up and extract them or something.

    Peter? Ken?

Post a reply to this message