POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : re time of posts! Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:23:34 EDT (-0400)
  re time of posts! (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Mick Hazelgrove
Subject: re time of posts!
Date: 5 Dec 1999 16:11:23
Message: <384ad4fb@news.povray.org>
I'm sorry that the system clock is off and some of my posts are dated 1997!

I keep getting cmos checksum errors on start-up(any suggestion as to
why?)and the bios defaults. by the time I've sorted that out I keep
forgetting to reset my clock!

Mick

Post a reply to this message

On Sun, 5 Dec 1999 20:08:55 -0000, "Mick Hazelgrove"
<mha### [at] mindaswinternetcouk> wrote:

>I'm sorry that the system clock is off and some of my posts are dated 1997!
>
>I keep getting cmos checksum errors on start-up(any suggestion as to
>why?)and the bios defaults. by the time I've sorted that out I keep
>forgetting to reset my clock!
>
>Mick

Check your battery and/or its contack plates.

Peter Popov
pet### [at] usanet
ICQ: 15002700