POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3dnoise docs Server Time
10 Aug 2024 21:01:04 EDT (-0400)
  3dnoise docs (Message 11 to 12 of 12)
From: SamuelT
Subject: Re: 3dnoise docs
Date: 9 Dec 1999 22:34:16
Message: <38507670.2ADB38F8@aol.com>
I agree 100%

--
Samuel Benge

E-Mail: STB### [at] aolcom

Visit the still unfinished isosurface tutorial: http://members.aol.com/stbenge

Post a reply to this message

From: Ron Parker
Date: 10 Dec 1999 08:14:14
Message: <3850fca6@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 09 Dec 1999 19:02:37 -0500, Chris Huff wrote:
>In the Smellenbergh Multipatch, there is also a if() function. I don't
>know if it is in the Superpatch. I think it is used like:
>if(A, B, C)
>If A is true, B is used, otherwise, C is used.

It is in the 3.1g superpatch, and it's used as you describe.  For some
reason I thought it was ?: but I'm pretty sure you're right.