POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Upgraded web site Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:28:36 EDT (-0400)
  Upgraded web site (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Mick Hazelgrove
Subject: Upgraded web site
Date: 5 Dec 1999 08:33:01
Message: <384a698d@news.povray.org>
Hi All

My updated web site is now basically up. There is still some work to do but
the pics are up, which is the important thing.

the URL is

http://www.minda.swinternet.co.uk/index.htm

Post a reply to this message

From: Andrew Clinton
Subject: Re: Upgraded web site
Date: 5 Dec 1999 08:48:19
Message: <384A6CEC.520A7994@ibm.net>
Very nice.  I had some problems with images not loading, and it seems some of
the pictures only partially loaded for some reason (perhaps incomplete
uploads?)

I really like the style of art and the site, in some ways, reminds me of that
of Gilles Tran.  Very nice work.

Andrew C

Mick Hazelgrove wrote:

> Hi All
>
> My updated web site is now basically up. There is still some work to do but
> the pics are up, which is the important thing.
>
> the URL is
>
> http://www.minda.swinternet.co.uk/index.htm

Post a reply to this message

> My updated web site is now basically up. There is still some work to
> do but
> the pics are up, which is the important thing.
>
> the URL is
>
> http://www.minda.swinternet.co.uk/index.htm

I have seen the images you posted here and liked them a lot. To see them
collected is quite an experience. The Islands-image is... eh ... far
out? Cooool!

Remco

Post a reply to this message