POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Official announcement: Team Changes Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:32:28 EDT (-0400)
  Official announcement: Team Changes (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: newsadmin
Subject: Official announcement: Team Changes
Date: 1 Dec 1999 07:27:08
Message: <384813e6.1365703@netplex.aussie.org>
Here is the current POV-Team roster. As we have added some new members recently
(and Chris Young has gone into semi-retirement), this list is being posted to
avoid any public confusion.

Team Coordinator:
  Chris Cason

POV-Team members (note: being a member does not imply being a developer) :
  Thomas Baier
  Dale Brodin
  Alexander Enzmann
  Thorsten Froehlich
  Mark Gordon
  Alan Kong
  Nathan Kopp
  Lutz Kretzschmar
  Nathan O'Brien
  Ron Parker
  Anton Raves

  Tim Wegner
  Chris Cason

Semi-retired members
  Chris Young

-- Chris Cason
   POV-Team Co-ordinator

Post a reply to this message

> Here is the current POV-Team roster. As we have added some new members recently
> (and Chris Young has gone into semi-retirement), this list is being posted to
> avoid any public confusion.
>
> Team Coordinator:
>   Chris Cason

Many many thanks from me go out to Chris Young for his coordination and
to the POV-team for it's dedication to this this wonderful program that
gave me so much fun and joy!

Congrats for Chris Cason!

All the Best,

Marc

--
Marc Schimmler

Post a reply to this message

Marc Schimmler <sch### [at] icauni-stuttgartde> wrote in message
> POV-Ray Newsadmin wrote:
> >
> > Here is the current POV-Team roster. As we have added some new members
recently
> > (and Chris Young has gone into semi-retirement), this list is being
posted to
> > avoid any public confusion.
> >
> > Team Coordinator:
> >   Chris Cason
> >

> Many many thanks from me go out to Chris Young for his coordination and
> to the POV-team for it's dedication to this this wonderful program that
> gave me so much fun and joy!
>
> Congrats for Chris Cason!
>
> All the Best,
>
> Marc