POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Links Page Question Server Time
10 Aug 2024 20:57:53 EDT (-0400)
  Links Page Question (Message 11 to 13 of 13)
From: Philippe Debar
Subject: Re: Links Page Question
Date: 2 Dec 1999 08:32:55
Message: <38467507@news.povray.org>
>  I have been adding links to resources related to 3D solid construction
> methods i.e. papers on subdivision surfaces, points on a polygon and other
> stuff like that for a while now.
<snip>
> Am I wasting my time with this stuff ?

Some months ago (more than a year) I had a hard time searching for such
documents. If only I knew of Ken's Links at the time.

No, you're not wasting your time. Do many peoples outside this ng know about
the existence (and staggering usefulness) of these great links (I guess this
is the wrong place to ask this.)?

Philippe

Post a reply to this message