POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Ken's Web Page Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:23:11 EDT (-0400)
  Ken's Web Page (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Ken
Subject: Ken's Web Page
Date: 29 Nov 1999 10:55:11
Message: <3842A160.BF257C57@pacbell.net>
POV-Ray Users of the World,

  Well it has been a very busy month for Uncle Tyler's Get Away. So busy
in fact I have exceeded my monthly bandwidth allotment of 500 mb. This
means that it is no longer accessible until the 1 st of next month which
is only a couple of days away. If it is the links you are after you should
use the http://www.povray.org/links/ page in the mean time.

Thank you for the traffic :)