POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : SuperPatch crashed on me.... waaa! Server Time
10 Aug 2024 21:08:52 EDT (-0400)
  SuperPatch crashed on me.... waaa! (Message 11 to 14 of 14)
From: Mark Wagner
Subject: Re: SuperPatch crashed on me.... waaa!
Date: 2 Dec 1999 00:50:10
Message: <38460892@news.povray.org>
TonyB wrote in message <3842f289@news.povray.org>...
>>If it helps I've been having crashes too they seem to be related to
normals
>>especially when attached to HF's
>
>That's exactly it...

I've been having a problem that appears to be the same involving crackle
pigments applied to a height_field.

Mark

Post a reply to this message

From: TonyB
Date: 2 Dec 1999 11:07:18
Message: <38469936@news.povray.org>
>Today I merged UVPov with the superpatch and ran into that problem.  It was
>with a HF that was generated from a pattern.  I have added some code that
>stopped the crash.  You'll have to wait about a week for the next release
of
>UVPov, though.  I'm working with smellenbergh to create
>UVPov+SuperPatch+MultiPatch.  :-)

The day of rejoicing is near!!! I'm so happy... YAHI seems close to
completion now. =)   (They ought to invent a keyboard with a smiley key.)

Post a reply to this message