POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : CMKY Output Server Time
10 Aug 2024 23:27:35 EDT (-0400)
  CMKY Output (Message 11 to 13 of 13)
From: Josh English
Subject: Re: CMKY Output
Date: 22 Nov 1999 14:02:05
Message: <3839932B.9A370976@spiritone.com>
For some reason I remember that POV-Ray could use CMYK color in a pigment
statement as well as RGB colors, was this a feature back in 2.0 or am I
hallucinating again?

Sergio wrote:

> Is there any possibility to set PovRay to output directly to an 32-bit CMKY
> file rather than the usual 24-bit RGB format.
>
> Thanks
> Sergio

Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Date: 22 Nov 1999 15:39:27
Message: <3839A9AC.C2CF1E7D@pacbell.net>
Josh English wrote:

> For some reason I remember that POV-Ray could use CMYK color in a pigment
> statement as well as RGB colors, was this a feature back in 2.0 or am I
> hallucinating again?

You are hallucinating again. Go back to sleep Josh. Everthing will be
alright in the morning :)