POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I'm Older Server Time
11 Aug 2024 03:32:20 EDT (-0400)
  I'm Older (Message 71 to 80 of 100)
From: Ken
Subject: Re: I'm Older
Date: 9 Dec 1999 20:39:20
Message: <385059A1.3781FC0C@pcabell.net>
"mr.art" wrote:

> Thank you, Scott. I am adding this to my listing.

Art, can you post a revised copy of your list for me please ?

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message

From: mr art
Date: 9 Dec 1999 21:26:56
Message: <385064D4.2C261DEB@gci.net>
Ok.
B-Day	Age	Name	Place
15-Nov-84	Ian Burgmyer
26-Jan-84	Andrea Ryan  (Brendan)	USA, Kingsbury,New York
10-May-83	Rune S. Johansen	Denmark, Aarhus
26-Mar-83	Wojtek Bauman
11-Mar-83	Lance Birch	Australia
25-Jul-82	Chris Huff	USA, Union, Michigan
05-Feb-82	TonyB(Anthony L. Bennett)	Panama
19-Dec-81	Zeger Knaepen
11-Jun-81	Kevin Wampler
16-Sep-80	Edward Coffey	Australia, Melbourne, Victoria
11-Mar-80	Mark Wagner
05-Mar-80	Peter Popov	Bulgaria
29-Oct-78	Margus Ramst	Estonia
15-Oct-77	Thorsten Froelich	Duisburg, Germany
11-Aug-77	SamuelT (Samuel T Benge)	USA, Placentia, Califonia
07-May-77	Nick Portelli
07-Dec-76	Gail Shaw	South Africa, Johannesburg
23-Sep-75	Jerome Berger	France, Courbevoie
22-May-75	Fabien Mosen
17-Dec-74	Darcy Johnston
22-Sep-74	Saadat Saeed
30-Jan-74	Nieminen Juha (Warp)
01-Jul-73	Scott Hill	England, Cambridge
31-Dec-72	Philippe Debar 	Namur, Belgium
16-Sep-71	Ron Parker	Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA
07-Sep-71	Josh English 	Portland, Oregon, USA
21-Mar-71	Marc Schimmler	Stuttgart, Germany
31-Mar-70	Uwe Zimmermann 	Bremerhaven, Germany
30-Mar-70	Mark Gordon	USA, Wisconsin, Madison

11-Nov-69	Phil Clute
09-Oct-68	Vahur Krouverk
27-Jun-68	Sven-Erik Andersen
01-Dec-67	Steve Lenehan	England, Wigan
28-Oct-67	Ricardo M. Pereyra
02-Apr-67	Charles	USA, Eastern PA
14-Dec-66	Jon A. Cruz	USA, Southern California
27-Oct-66	John M. Dlugosz
02-Sep-65	Cliff Bowman	England, SE, Watford
28-Jul-65	John VanSickle
15-Sep-64	Lutz Kretzschmar	Munich, Germany
16-Jul-63	PoD
30-Jan-63	ingo
23-Apr-61	David Heys	USA, Anchorage, Alaska
14-Jul-60	Robert Chaffe
11-Jan-60	Bruce (Lamming)
31-Oct-58	Bob Hughes (omniVERSE)	USA, Decatur, Alabama
11-Oct-58	Mr. Art (Arthur Flint)	USA, Anchorage, Alaska
19-Apr-58	Ken Tyler	USA, Tustin, Califonia
16-Nov-55	Bill DeWitt	USA, Florida
02-Jul-49	Kurt Bangert 	Germany, Huttenburg
11-Nov-46	Ken Matassa	USA, Santa Ana Heights, California
12-Nov-45	Mick Hazelgrove	UK, Stoke on Trent
05-Jan-33	David Wilkinson	Scotland, Hamilton
28-Jul-31	Sander (Alexander Stols)	Netherlands, Molenhoek
				Phil Mackenzie

There are a few more entries in my list but I guess that
this much would do.
Mr. Art
Ken wrote:

> "mr.art" wrote:
> >
> > Thank you, Scott. I am adding this to my listing.
>
> Art, can you post a revised copy of your list for me please ?
>
> --
> Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message