POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I'm Older Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:16:59 EDT (-0400)
  I'm Older (Message 51 to 60 of 100)
From: mr art
Subject: Re: I'm Older
Date: 21 Nov 1999 00:13:23
Message: <38377F5A.B5D20E5D@gci.net>
I never did concider Birthplace. It was just a place that
I could associate with the person.

Mark Gordon wrote:

> I'm not sure whether the places are current residence or place of
> birth.  Anyways...
>
> Mark Gordon
> March 30,1970
> Born: Mankato, Minnesota, USA
> Living in: Madison, Wisconsin, USA
>
> -Mark Gordon

Post a reply to this message

From: Jon A  Cruz
Date: 21 Nov 1999 01:20:10
Message: <38378F82.DA9E11DE@geocities.com>
Hmmm. Last time I made it over, I saw and contemplated buying one of the black Apple
II's for $400. Ended up merely getting a printer cable for my new Atari 520 ST.

Guess it's been a bit. I did just start going to the OCJUG meetings again (Java talk
+ Free pizza). Maybe I'll try to hit the meet sometime. My wife would just
loooooooooooooove that. Heh. :)

"SamuelT." wrote:

> I've never heard of that swapmeet. If it's cheaper than Fry's Electronics it would
> be worth it to get computer parts there instead. I need to upgrade my system soon
> anyways. Perhaps we can meet there sometime. We can plan ahead via e-mail.
>
> Ken wrote:
>
> > I'm curious do you, Jon, or the other Ken ever make it over to the ACP
> > computer swapmeet in Santa Ana? It is a pretty neat place to pick up
> > both new, used, and surplus computer harware and software and is held
> > the last Sunday on every odd month of the year. If any of you attend
> > this let me know and perhaps we can stop shopping long enough to say
> > hey sometime. I usualy go 3-4 times a year when the budget allows.
> >
> > --
> > Ken Tyler -  1200+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links:
> > http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/index.htmlhttp://www.povray.org/links/
>
> --
> Samuel Benge
>
> STB### [at] aolcom
>
> "And you can fly
>  High as a kite if you want to
>  Faster than light if you want to
>  Speeding through the universe
>  Thinking is the best way to travel"
>
>           -The Best Way to Travel, The Moody Blues

Post a reply to this message

> Hmmm. Last time I made it over, I saw and contemplated buying one of the black Apple
> II's for $400. Ended up merely getting a printer cable for my new Atari 520 ST.
>
> Guess it's been a bit. I did just start going to the OCJUG meetings again (Java talk
> + Free pizza). Maybe I'll try to hit the meet sometime. My wife would just
> loooooooooooooove that. Heh. :)

 My wife cringes everytime I say I am off to the computer swapmeet. The
next meet should be a week from now and is just in time for Christmas
shopping. Yeah that's it - Christmas shopping :)