POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I'm Older Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:23:13 EDT (-0400)
  I'm Older (Message 21 to 30 of 100)
From: Fabien Hénon
Subject: Re: I'm Older
Date: 19 Nov 1999 18:57:03
Message: <362BC317.A631F19B@club-internet.fr>
Funny the way I suddenly feel old (comparing the others ages)

My DOB is March 12th 1970

> Thanks, Josh.
>
> Josh English wrote:
>
> > I didn't post my birthdate either.
> > 09/7/71  Josh English, Portland, Oregon, USA

Post a reply to this message

From: Rune
Date: 19 Nov 1999 19:12:45
Message: <3835e77d@news.povray.org>
omniVERSE wrote:
>Btw, I see that Rune Johansen still has the preview
>web page form for the Povray User Database up:
>http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk/povrayuserbase/preview.htm

Yes, but I stopped working on it :-(

I really only had an rough idea and I'm not at all
able to do all the work by myself.
I hoped it could be a project that several people
could work on but it didn't work out so I have given up.
If anyone would like to take over the project they are
more than welcome to.

BTW, here's my entry for the list in the format:

MM/DD/YY names in regular order, town, country.

05/10/83 Rune S. Johansen, Aarhus, Denmark.

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated October 17: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,

> Funny the way I suddenly feel old (comparing the others ages)
>
> My DOB is March 12th 1970
>

> > Thanks, Josh.
> >
> > Josh English wrote:
> >
> > > I didn't post my birthdate either.
> > > 09/7/71  Josh English, Portland, Oregon, USA

Old?????
Then what does that make me???

--
"My new computer's got the clocks, it rocks
But it was obsolete before I opened the box" - W.A.Y.

Post a reply to this message