POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Memory and POV Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:23:38 EDT (-0400)
  Memory and POV (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: David Fontaine
Subject: Memory and POV
Date: 12 Nov 1999 18:59:59
Message: <382CA9A7.3C61C3E@isd.net>
My Black Seas Barracuda so far has 418 pieces and only uses 32 megs,
including the sPatch hull segments which add to around 16 I think. This
is surprising because the pieces are fairly detailed. What would be
interesting to know is, how much memory do the different POV primitives
and definitions take up? Just curious if anyone knows.

--
David   http://thunder.prohosting.com/~davidf
"The paper holds their folded faces to the floor" -Pink Floyd

Post a reply to this message