POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help File Problem Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:30:05 EDT (-0400)
  Help File Problem (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Bill DeWitt
Subject: Help File Problem
Date: 9 Nov 1999 11:19:30
Message: <38284992@news.povray.org>
I still am not able to use my help file normally. I remember reading once
that there was a problem with it, but I can't find that reference at
povray.org. I get an error every time I change pages and I can only use the
search from the context sensitive right click message.

I have downloaded the newest version and get the same problem, is there a
fix for this?

Post a reply to this message

> I still am not able to use my help file normally. I remember reading once
> that there was a problem with it, but I can't find that reference at
> povray.org. I get an error every time I change pages and I can only use the
> search from the context sensitive right click message.
>
> I have downloaded the newest version and get the same problem, is there a
> fix for this?

Have you tried deleting all registration keys for pov before reinstalling ?