POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rhino 3D Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:30:14 EDT (-0400)
  Rhino 3D (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Derek Zahn
Subject: Rhino 3D
Date: 2 Nov 1999 12:59:04
Message: <381f2668@news.povray.org>
If anybody out there is considering buying Rhino, I just
had a good experience ordering it from Off Broadway
(www.ob.com).  Price there is $499 which is still a
lot but is better than $799.

derek

Post a reply to this message

From: Harold Baize
Subject: Re: Rhino 3D
Date: 3 Nov 1999 13:03:51
Message: <38207907@news.povray.org>
Derek,

Student and faculty can buy Rhino for only $179 from
CreationEngine. That is an academic discount.

  http://www.creationengine.com

Harold

Derek Zahn <der### [at] uswestnet> wrote in message
> If anybody out there is considering buying Rhino, I just
> had a good experience ordering it from Off Broadway
> (www.ob.com).  Price there is $499 which is still a
> lot but is better than $799.
>
> derek

Post a reply to this message

> Student and faculty can buy Rhino for only $179 from
> CreationEngine. That is an academic discount.

This is not the only time I wished I was still a student!

derek