POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Mailing List Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:22:40 EDT (-0400)
  Mailing List (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Timothy Farley
Date: 28 Oct 1999 23:32:42
Message: <3819155a@news.povray.org>
Is there a descent POV-Ray specific Mailing List that I can subscribe to? I
am not allowed to access newsgroups from work, but it would make for nice
little breaks if I could recieve POV-Ray news occasionally.

Thanks

- Tim -

Post a reply to this message

> Is there a descent POV-Ray specific Mailing List that I can subscribe to? I
> am not allowed to access newsgroups from work, but it would make for nice
> little breaks if I could recieve POV-Ray news occasionally.
>
> Thanks
>
> - Tim -

The only one I am aware of can be subscribed to here:
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/povray

I have no idea how active the list is.

--
Ken Tyler -  1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links:

You can have NG stuff mailed to you, can't remember how to
do it though, If you try one of the newuser groupes over on
UseNet you may find the FAQ where I found this information
mayny moons ago.

Ken wrote:

> Timothy Farley wrote:
> >
> > Is there a descent POV-Ray specific Mailing List that I can subscribe to? I
> > am not allowed to access newsgroups from work, but it would make for nice
> > little breaks if I could recieve POV-Ray news occasionally.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > - Tim -
>
> The only one I am aware of can be subscribed to here:
> http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/povray
>
> I have no idea how active the list is.
>
> --
> Ken Tyler -  1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links:

Cheers
Steve              email mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk

web http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~sjlen/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps