POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Color gradient in triangle Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:28:50 EDT (-0400)
  Color gradient in triangle (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Manuel Hewitt
Subject: Color gradient in triangle
Date: 28 Oct 1999 11:34:09
Message: <38185F7F.DA8C8018@shelx.uni-ac.gwdg.de>
Can i give each corner of a triangle a different colour ?
smooth_triangle preferred. Then there should be a gradient from one
corner to another.
--
Manuel Hewitt, University of Goettingen, Department of Structural
Chemistry

Post a reply to this message

> Can i give each corner of a triangle a different colour ?
> smooth_triangle preferred. Then there should be a gradient from one
> corner to another.

Chris Colefax has a tricolor include file for this purpose that
supports both regular and smooth triangles.

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/1434/

--
Ken Tyler -  1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links:

> > Can i give each corner of a triangle a different colour ?
> > smooth_triangle preferred. Then there should be a gradient from one
> > corner to another.
>
> Chris Colefax has a tricolor include file for this purpose that
> supports both regular and smooth triangles.
>
> http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/1434/

You can also try my patch (in case the macro takes too long and eats too
much memory) at

http://www.biozentrum.unibas.ch/~xray/dino/pov/

Ansgar