POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New twyst macro Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:31:05 EDT (-0400)
  New twyst macro (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Larry Fontaine
Subject: New twyst macro
Date: 23 Oct 1999 15:16:10
Message: <3812095B.94ECFC4@isd.net>
I made a new version of the twyst macro that uses a blob. The
dodecahedral spikeball only took 7.8 megs. The downside is you can't
have that same rainbow pigment. I also updated the old version so you
can specify the weights of the rainbow color and the constant color, the
constant color itself, and the finish and normal attributes. You can get
these at my new webpage if you're interested:
http://thunder.prohosting.com/~davidf/povre.html

David