POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Povray and reality 3 Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:29:34 EDT (-0400)
  Povray and reality 3 (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Fabian Brau
Subject: Povray and reality 3
Date: 22 Oct 1999 03:22:17
Message: <38101F11.C622F7F4@umh.ac.be>
Hello,

it seems that, like in painting, everyone see things differently: one
will try to reproduce reality, one will make a king of Picasso (even if
Picasso has also made some very realistic painting :)), and another will
try to tell something with realistic object but which are in strange
scenes as Magritte!

This is a very good thing :)!

Fabian.

Post a reply to this message