POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : official binaries Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:23:59 EDT (-0400)
  official binaries (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Nick Portelli
Subject: official binaries
Date: 17 Oct 1999 15:20:39
Message: <380A217A.32029967@pilot.msu.edu>
What happened to the link for the Visual Studio compile on the povray
homepage?  I can't find it.

Post a reply to this message

From: Fabian Brau
Subject: Re: official binaries
Date: 18 Oct 1999 07:24:04
Message: <380B11B8.AE2A64F1@umh.ac.be>
This is what you search?
ftp://ftp.povray.org/pub/povray/Official/Windows/pve-vc6.zip

Fabian.

Nick Portelli wrote:

> What happened to the link for the Visual Studio compile on the povray
> homepage?  I can't find it.

Post a reply to this message

From: Nick Portelli
Date: 18 Oct 1999 11:30:34
Message: <380B3D16.75E82D8A@pilot.msu.edu>
Ya thanks,  I posted before I searched the ftp.