POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : where has my posting gone? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:23:47 EDT (-0400)
  where has my posting gone? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Sander
Subject: where has my posting gone?
Date: 17 Oct 1999 09:39:49
Message: <3809d1a5@news.povray.org>
Not that I have a need for them: but where has my Mezquita posting in p.b.i.
gone, with the replies? I didn't cancel anything even if I could.
Sander
--

"a rose is a rose is a rose"

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: where has my posting gone?
Date: 17 Oct 1999 10:06:18
Message: <3809D792.24109F2A@pacbell.net>
Sander wrote:

> Not that I have a need for them: but where has my Mezquita posting in p.b.i.
> gone, with the replies? I didn't cancel anything even if I could.

It's still there. I just posted a short reply to your thread to help you
find it.

--
Ken Tyler -  1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links: