POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : River image Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:23:01 EDT (-0400)
  River image (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Bill the Galactic Hero
Subject: River image
Date: 16 Oct 1999 21:30:24
Message: <380926b0@news.povray.org>
Where is that picture of the very realistic river that someone posted
lately?

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: River image
Date: 16 Oct 1999 21:41:39
Message: <38092907.BC50C619@pacbell.net>
Bill the Galactic Hero wrote:

> Where is that picture of the very realistic river that someone posted
> lately?

Are you sure that wasn't at the irtc ?

The only recent water scene I recall is the lake image by Margus.

--
Ken Tyler -  1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links:

I thought someone posted the image recently, but I recall now that someone
posted a -reference- to it recently.