POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : WAAAAH! I can't view AVIs!!!! Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:22:24 EDT (-0400)
  WAAAAH! I can't view AVIs!!!! (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Larry Fontaine
Subject: WAAAAH! I can't view AVIs!!!!
Date: 12 Oct 1999 21:32:51
Message: <3803E181.14B9BBE3@isd.net>
I can't view AVIs!!! Whenever I click on one, it loads into the
Quicktime plugin, and then says something like incompatible or corrupt,
blaming it on the file, but everyone else can obviously view it. Hmm,
more of that Microsh*t conspiracy? If you have any idea what's going on,
tell me!

Post a reply to this message

> I can't view AVIs!!! Whenever I click on one, it loads into the
> Quicktime plugin, and then says something like incompatible or corrupt,
> blaming it on the file, but everyone else can obviously view it. Hmm,
> more of that Microsh*t conspiracy? If you have any idea what's going on,
> tell me!

I can't either in netscape. I now have avi's associated with an external
program that views them just fine.

--
Ken Tyler -  1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links: