POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Paging Ron Parker... Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:25:12 EDT (-0400)
  Paging Ron Parker... (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: TonyB
Subject: Paging Ron Parker...
Date: 11 Oct 1999 15:32:11
Message: <38023b3b@news.povray.org>
Hi, Ron. I need to check your e-mail address. It's par### [at] fwinet, right? I
sent you your birthday cake, and a personal message and haven't received any
reply. Have you changed e-mails, or have you not check it lately?

Post a reply to this message

On Mon, 11 Oct 1999 14:25:33 -0400, TonyB wrote:
>Hi, Ron. I need to check your e-mail address. It's par### [at] fwinet, right? I
>sent you your birthday cake, and a personal message and haven't received any
>reply. Have you changed e-mails, or have you not check it lately?

It's fwi.com.  fwi.net belongs to their competition, interestingly enough.
If you really did send it to fwi.com, I might have gotten your email and
put it in my "things to do" pile, which is growing exponentially.

Post a reply to this message

>It's fwi.com.  fwi.net belongs to their competition, interestingly enough.

Yup, sorry, that's it. I sent it to fwi.com.

>put it in my "things to do" pile, which is growing exponentially.

=O  Hop to it, Ron! ;)