POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Sky Sphere shows through Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:22:50 EDT (-0400)
  Sky Sphere shows through (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Charles Li
Subject: Sky Sphere shows through
Date: 7 Oct 1999 20:30:54
Message: <37fd3b3e@news.povray.org>
I just modelled a sunflower and put a sky sphere in, but my sunflower
looks like a yellow tint on the sky.  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Post a reply to this message

From: Buckaroo Bill
Subject: Re: Sky Sphere shows through
Date: 7 Oct 1999 23:53:14
Message: <37fd6aaa@news.povray.org>
Charles Li <poe### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
>     I just modelled a sunflower and put a sky sphere in, but my sunflower
> looks like a yellow tint on the sky.  What am I doing wrong?

Show the code.

Post a reply to this message

From: Bob Hughes
Date: 8 Oct 1999 01:59:02
Message: <37fd8826@news.povray.org>
Guessing you mean it is a flat non-distinct color against another flat
coloring (the sky).  Like B.B. says we'd need a glimpse at something or a
much much better description.
Anyhow, sounds like it lacks shading, or maybe it has a filtered or
tranmitted pigment?

Bob