POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Please forgive me... Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:19:37 EDT (-0400)
  Please forgive me... (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Zeger Knaepen
Subject: Please forgive me...
Date: 13 Sep 1999 13:11:23
Message: <37dd303b@news.povray.org>
Hi,

Over the time I've been writing messages to this newsgroups I've made a lot
of promises:

I made a Millennium Falcon model and said I would post the source someday.
Never did.
I said once I would make macro-files for conical, toroidal and cubical
blob-components.  Never did.
I promised my StarDestroyer model to Dylan (for his site: StarWars: the
POV-ray collection).  Never gave him.
I told you I would make a lot of other StarWars models.  Never made (yet :-)
I promised you my insect-model cause most of you liked the textures.  Never
posted.

Please forgive me for this.

I never posted my Falcon-model cause it still isn't finished and with the
textures it's way to big (filesize) to post.
I never actually made those macro-files, cause *I* never needed them.
I never gave Dylan my StarDestroyer cause I never finished it.
I never made other StarWars-models cause the old ones never got finished.
I never posted my insect-model cause I said I would first improve the legs
and I never did so.

I'm really sorry for this.  If I find the time, you can expect all this in
the near future.

(Oh, BTW, right now POV-Ray is rendering a cyclic animation of
water-movement and cloud-movement.  When it's ready (probably tommorow,
maybe later), I will certainly post it, cause actually I'm kinda proud of
it.  :-) The test-render looked really good!)

ZK

(Sorry for posting this message twice, but the first time my system clock
was set on 30 january.  There's something wrong with it.)

Post a reply to this message