POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : blobbed boxes? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:20:24 EDT (-0400)
  blobbed boxes? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Erick
Subject: blobbed boxes?
Date: 12 Sep 1999 06:07:54
Message: <37db7b7a@news.povray.org>
Hi everyone out there,

I am making a pov-scene of the apartment I will move to next year. Started
with the wet details ;-)) Already, the tub (thanks for the superellipsoids),
the toilet and the kitchen are getting to look realistic.

I was trying to make the couches in the sitting room, made of grey leather.
I first tried to make a blob using boxes, but that didn't work. I now have
made it with superellipsoids, but still I wonder if any other objects than
spheres can be used in a blob. Has anyone an idea??

Erick
ejv### [at] wxsnl

Post a reply to this message