POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Isosurface Patch in official POV? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:23:28 EDT (-0400)
  Isosurface Patch in official POV? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Karl Pelzer
Subject: Isosurface Patch in official POV?
Date: 24 Aug 1999 14:53:36
Message: <37C3502A.B2928B6E@t-online.de>
Does anybody know if the Isosurface Patch will become part of future
official POV-Ray Versions?

Post a reply to this message

From: Fabien Mosen
Subject: Re: Isosurface Patch in official POV?
Date: 24 Aug 1999 16:35:06
Message: <37C301A7.D250563A@skynet.be>
Karl Pelzer wrote:

> Does anybody know if the Isosurface Patch will become part of future
> official POV-Ray Versions?

It will, with a high probability.  The Pov-Team has announced its
intention to include it in 3.5

And, no, we don't know when it will come out ;-)

Fabien.

Post a reply to this message

> Does anybody know if the Isosurface Patch will become part of future
> official POV-Ray Versions?

Yes. It is supposed to be part of 3.5, which is (AFAIK) supposed to come
out sometime before this year is over.

--
Anthony L. Bennett
http://welcome.to/TonyB

Non nova, sed nove.

Post a reply to this message

> > Does anybody know if the Isosurface Patch will become part of future
> > official POV-Ray Versions?
>
> ...which is (AFAIK) supposed to come out sometime before this year is over.

Where did you hear that ? You starting rumors now TonyB ?

--
Ken Tyler

See my 850+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at: