POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : inclined Prism ? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:19:18 EDT (-0400)
  inclined Prism ? (Message 11 to 11 of 11)
From: Jean Montambeault
Subject: Re: inclined Prism ?
Date: 27 Aug 1999 10:04:24
Message: <37c69ae8@news.povray.org>
There you will find one very powerful extrusion macro (click on
the last of the three links on that page, "Guarda" to see the examples
and be amazed.
    The site is in Italian but dont worry, it's very easy to
understand if you already know French. :*) Just kidding. Clicking on
the link "Scarica" you will download the macro and a bilingual
manual... Italian/English.

http://members.xoom.com/dvarrazzo/ipov.htm

        Jean

<37C5DE0D.C0E08916@peak.edu.ee>...