POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A birthday, of a sorts ... Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:18:11 EDT (-0400)
  A birthday, of a sorts ... (Message 1 to 10 of 36)
From: Chris Cason
Subject: A birthday, of a sorts ...
Date: 18 Aug 1999 03:07:49
Message: <37ba5bc5@news.povray.org>
Today (18 Aug 99) is the fifth birthday of povray.org. The domain was officially
registered on 18 Aug 1994 to provide us a better home on the internet. It doesn't
seem half a decade ago to me, but there you have it ... ;)

-- Chris Cason

Post a reply to this message

> Today (18 Aug 99) is the fifth birthday of povray.org. The domain was officially
> registered on 18 Aug 1994 to provide us a better home on the internet. It doesn't
> seem half a decade ago to me, but there you have it ... ;)
>
> -- Chris Cason

And long may she live...

OT - Is Povray a male or female progam ?

--
Ken Tyler

See my 700+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at:

Luckily, in english, we can keep it neutral, so I say POV-Ray is an it.

--
Anthony L. Bennett
http://welcome.to/TonyB

Non nova, sed nove.

Post a reply to this message

--
Cheers
Steve

%HAV-A-NICEDAY Error reading file mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk

Post a reply to this message