POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : tga to mpeg Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:18:04 EDT (-0400)
  tga to mpeg (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Melo Mans
Subject: tga to mpeg
Date: 13 Aug 1999 14:32:06
Message: <37b464a6@news.povray.org>
Please recomend me some tga to mpeg program -- digitalseries is NOT working
right. I don't know why.

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: tga to mpeg
Date: 13 Aug 1999 15:02:46
Message: <37B46B3F.3FF9D682@pacbell.net>
Melo Mans wrote:

> Please recomend me some tga to mpeg program -- digitalseries is NOT working
> right. I don't know why.

See the first section of my links page below for a list of programs that will
convert from .tga to .mpg.

--
Ken Tyler

See my 700+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at: