POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Wanted - Rabbit Server Time
11 Aug 2024 03:32:50 EDT (-0400)
  Wanted - Rabbit (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Mick Hazelgrove
Subject: Wanted - Rabbit
Date: 2 Oct 1999 13:02:50
Message: <37f63aba@news.povray.org>
Has anyone a mesh model of a rabbit or hare or know of one.

Mick

Post a reply to this message

From: Dave Kreskowiak
Subject: Re: Wanted - Rabbit
Date: 2 Oct 1999 13:46:10
Message: <37f644e2@news.povray.org>
Oh!  Model of one...  I was going to shoot one behind my apartment...  Sorry
;)

Mick Hazelgrove <mha### [at] mindaswinternetcouk> wrote in message
> Has anyone a mesh model of a rabbit or hare or know of one.
>
> Mick

Post a reply to this message

From: Fabien
Date: 3 Oct 1999 02:51:09
Message: <37F6FCE4.C4D4C189@skynet.be>
Mick Hazelgrove wrote:

> Has anyone a mesh model of a rabbit or hare or know of one.
>
> Mick

Does it have to be realistic ?
I got a CSG rabbit, but it is cartoonish...

Fabien.

Post a reply to this message