POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Announce: Search Engine Online Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:12:52 EDT (-0400)
  Announce: Search Engine Online (Message 3 to 12 of 22)
<<< Previous 2 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Marc Schimmler
Subject: Re: Announce: Search Engine Online
Date: 29 Sep 1999 06:47:17
Message: <37F1EE2E.7A70D96B@ica.uni-stuttgart.de>
Ken wrote:

> Greetings,
>
>   The link page at povray.org now has a search engine online. This was
> done to make it even easier for you to find the resources that you may
> be searching for. Everyone should give a big round of applause to Chris
> Cason and the hard work he has put into this latest improvement to the
> povray.org home page.
>
> If you get time check it out and let me know what you think.
> http://www.povray.org/links/
>
> Enjoy,

Very good idea. One funny thing to mention. I tried to search for my
gears and my link showed up, but somehow the linefeeds were messed up.
Just try it yourself.

Marc

--
Marc Schimmler

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Date: 29 Sep 1999 06:49:01
Message: <37F1EE3B.14912F1A@pacbell.net>
Marc Schimmler wrote:

> Very good idea. One funny thing to mention. I tried to search for my
> gears and my link showed up, but somehow the linefeeds were messed up.
> Just try it yourself.
>
> Marc
>
> --
> Marc Schimmler

I'll look into it. It is a bit odd...

--
Ken Tyler
1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links: