POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What was that link? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 03:32:05 EDT (-0400)
  What was that link? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: TonyB
Subject: What was that link?
Date: 27 Sep 1999 12:26:46
Message: <37ef9ac6@news.povray.org>
Hi. I'm looking for the link to H.E. Day's homepage. I want to look into
using one of his spacecrafts in an animation or at least using them and the
techniques employed in creating them to make one of my own. TIA to anyone
that helps. =)

Post a reply to this message

> Hi. I'm looking for the link to H.E. Day's homepage. I want to look into
> using one of his spacecrafts in an animation or at least using them and the
> techniques employed in creating them to make one of my own. TIA to anyone
> that helps. =)

Why don't you call him and ask him yourself:
"H.E. Day" mil### [at] teleportcom

If you do find that he has a site let me know so I can add it to my list.

Thanks,

--
Ken Tyler
1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links:

> Hi. I'm looking for the link to H.E. Day's homepage. I want to look into
> using one of his spacecrafts in an animation or at least using them and the
> techniques employed in creating them to make one of my own. TIA to anyone
> that helps. =)

A short search on povray.general brought:

http://www.teleport.com/~milan/CylyCON/index.html

Marc
--
Marc Schimmler

Post a reply to this message

Well he has no web pages under that AOL screen name anyway, I checked.
There is a Member Profile though, PovRay listed as his one and only
hobby.

Bob

Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote in message

> TonyB wrote:
> >
> > Hi. I'm looking for the link to H.E. Day's homepage. I want to
look into
> > using one of his spacecrafts in an animation or at least using
them and the
> > techniques employed in creating them to make one of my own. TIA to
anyone
> > that helps. =)
>
> Why don't you call him and ask him yourself:
> "H.E. Day" mil### [at] teleportcom
>
> If you do find that he has a site let me know so I can add it to my
list.

> Thanks,
>
> --
> Ken Tyler
> 1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links:
> http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/index.html

Post a reply to this message

I might have found it were it not for the tilde (~). Actually I
wouldn't have since it's within that Milan Boat Sales place somewhere.
Nice web page too were it not for the vast empty space  ; )

Bob