POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Superpatch Tutorial Server Time
11 Aug 2024 03:27:18 EDT (-0400)
  Superpatch Tutorial (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Ake Johansson
Subject: Superpatch Tutorial
Date: 26 Sep 1999 08:30:43
Message: <37ee11f3@news.povray.org>

Superpatch.

Any tips?

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: Superpatch Tutorial
Date: 26 Sep 1999 08:49:55
Message: <37EE1614.BDEA4679@pacbell.net>
Ake Johansson wrote:

> Superpatch.
>
> Any tips?

 Yeah if you find one let me know. Other than that take a trip through
the scene files groups on this server where you will find a few example
files that people have posted using some of it's features. Unfortunately
patch writers are notoriously poor at documentation and few if any people
take the time to write tutorials for unofficial patch features.

 There is one small tutorial for making an iso surface moon at:
http://www.xenoarch.com/tutorials/moon.html

--
Ken Tyler
1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links:

And don't forget Samuel Benge's isosurface tutorial...(link?)

Post a reply to this message

> And don't forget Samuel Benge's isosurface tutorial...(link?)

Oh ! I forgot I had that one.

http://members.aol.com/stbenge/iso/iso_tutorial.html

--
Ken Tyler
1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links:

> > And don't forget Samuel Benge's isosurface tutorial...(link?)
>
> Oh ! I forgot I had that one.
>
> http://members.aol.com/stbenge/iso/iso_tutorial.html
>
> --
> Ken Tyler
> 1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links:
> http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/index.html

Speaking of tutorials I hope to be updating my site soon. Maybe within
the next 3 weeks I will have another tutorial and/or image gallery.

--
Samuel Benge

E-Mail: STB### [at] aolcom
Website: http://members.aol.com/stbenge