POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : When's POV-3.5 expected? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:21:30 EDT (-0400)
  When's POV-3.5 expected? (Message 1 to 10 of 44)
From: Larry Fontaine
Subject: When's POV-3.5 expected?
Date: 16 Sep 1999 17:02:09
Message: <37E15911.7B0D3B3C@isd.net>
Wow I've heard so many great rumors!! When's it supposed to come out,
anyhoo?

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: When's POV-3.5 expected?
Date: 16 Sep 1999 17:14:38
Message: <37E15D50.CBC76E8D@pacbell.net>
Larry Fontaine wrote:

> Wow I've heard so many great rumors!! When's it supposed to come out,
> anyhoo?

  The POV-Team learned a long time ago not to give release dates becuase
people bug the heck out of them. When it is ready it will be released
and not before then.

--
Ken Tyler

See my 1000+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at: