POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : When's POV-3.5 expected? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:12:41 EDT (-0400)
  When's POV-3.5 expected? (Message 35 to 44 of 44)
From: TonyB
Subject: Re: When's POV-3.5 expected?
Date: 19 Sep 1999 10:36:55
Message: <37e4f507@news.povray.org>
This moved to .off-topic

three years ago, not that you started three years ago and are still doing
it.

PS: It's not your fault, it's not anyone's fault. Verbs in spanish are very
dificult.

Post a reply to this message

From: TonyB
Date: 19 Sep 1999 10:50:34
Message: <37e4f83a@news.povray.org>
>dificult.

Stupid double letters! Aaargh! Must kick wall... ooooowwwweee!

>difficult.

I'll go see the doctor now... foot is really hurting.... oowww...

gotcha...  ;)

Post a reply to this message