POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Joining DEM files Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:13:40 EDT (-0400)
  Joining DEM files (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: David Vincent-Jones
Subject: Joining DEM files
Date: 15 Sep 1999 19:56:06
Message: <37e03216@news.povray.org>
I am using a series of USGS 7.5' DEM files as height_fields.
I would like to join several of them either before or after converting to
.TGA format.
Since the files represent map sheets they are all slightly 'key-stone'
shaped.
Does anybody know of an easy way to create a seamless image from such files?

Post a reply to this message