POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Fabien Mosen says cancel Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:11:11 EDT (-0400)
  Fabien Mosen says cancel (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Larry Fontaine
Subject: Fabien Mosen says cancel
Date: 11 Sep 1999 01:43:43
Message: <37D9EA65.A34575B@isd.net>
Good idea, when OT conversations stop going, cancel your posts. I'm
canceling in "stop it!", "Food for thought...", and probably "Spelling".

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: Ken Tyler says Move it to the New News Group
Date: 11 Sep 1999 01:47:18
Message: <37D9EC88.69BED66C@pacbell.net>
Larry Fontaine wrote:

> Good idea, when OT conversations stop going, cancel your posts. I'm
> canceling in "stop it!", "Food for thought...", and probably "Spelling".

There is now a new news group called povray.off-topic just added for the
purpose of redirecting off topic posts to an appropriate forum. In this
case the appropriate forum is off topic conversations. Duh !

--
Ken Tyler

See my 850+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at: